Browsing articles in "Why use Homeopathy"
Homeopathy is the second most widely used system of medicine in the world.
This success is fueled by several factors:
- Homeopathy increase the ability of body healing system (by increase vital force ability).
- Homeopathy is extremely effective. When the correct remedy is taken, results can be rapid, complete and permanent.
- Homeopathy is completely safe. Even babies and pregnant women can use Homeopathy without the danger of side effects. Homeopathic remedies can also be taken alongside other medication without producing unwanted side effects.
- Homeopathy is natural. Homeopathic remedies are normally based on natural ingredients.
- Homeopathy works in harmony with your immune system, unlike some conventional medicines which suppress the immune system. (For example, cough medicines suppress the cough reflex, which is your body’s attempt to clear the lungs or asthma medicines suppress immune system).
- Homeopathic remedies are not addictive – once relief is felt, you should stop taking them.
- Homeopathy is holistic. It treats all the symptoms as one, which in practical terms means that it addresses the cause, not the symptoms. This often means that symptoms tackled with Homeopathy do not recur.
- Homeopathy is cheaper and rapid than other healing methods.
- Usually use single remedy in minimum or single dose.